- The Organizing Committee will cover full board accommodation (no drinks included) for 7 days / 6 nights from Sunday, 5 June, 2022 to Saturday, 11 June, 2022 for maximum of 50 umpires.
- Umpires will be accommodated in twin/double (2 persons) rooms.
- Where an Umpire is sharing accommodation, the guest will need to pay the rate of € 60,00 per day.
- Umpires wishing to be accommodated in a single room will have to pay an extra fee of € 40,00 per day. Please note that single rooms are limited and this option is valid in case of availability.
- Umpires not selected, but wishing to participate and approved by the AETF Tournament & Umpire Committee, must cover their hotel accommodation according to above mentioned arrangements and will not receive any expense reimbursement by AETF.
- Umpires must attend the Umpire meeting on Monday June 6, 2022 from 16.00-17.00 hours at Park Hotel Moskva ***.
- Umpires not present at the mentioned umpire meeting will be removed from the umpire list and shall pay their own accommodation expenses.
- Umpires will wear the dress requirements as laid down in the ITF Umpire rules.
Umpire scoring system
Since 2012 Bulgarian Association of Taekwon-Do develops an electronic scoring system called BulScore. The system has been developed only for the needs of Taekwon-Do ITF umpires and for the last 6 years is fully in accordance with the active ITF Competition Rules.
BulScore have been successfully used in different level competitions in Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia, Ukraine, Italy, Belarus and Poland which include European Championships in Bulgaria (2017) and the European Cups in Bulgaria (2013), Romania (2016, 2018), Poland (2017).
The umpire system is operational independently and also has the possibility of loading data (names, categories, countries, etc.) from different organizational systems, and by this moment has been connected with the Bulgarian, Romanian and Polish organizational systems.
BulScore is developed in the form of three hardware variants, which are: wired version, wireless version and mixed version in which the umpire's joystick can work either with cable or without cable.
If Bulgaria will host the XI European Taekwon-Do Cup in 2022 and the Organizer shall provide computer operators with excellent knowledge and experience with the Scoring System which will ensure smooth conduction of the tournament and will keep strict competition schedule.