- Weigh In - all competitors must wear official dobok trousers and polo shirt / T-shirt.
- During the competition - all competitors must wear official dobok and protection gear currently approved by the ITF.
- Awarding dress code – no competitors will be admitted to awarding ceremony wearing shorts, casual pants, flip flops or bare foot. They can wear full dobok or full track suit.
The Organizers and the Promotor of the event will not be responsible for any accidents and/or injuries caused during the competition. All competitors must have full insurance coverage by their own organization/country.
- At least 1 coach from participating country must attend the official Coaches Meeting on Tuesday June 7, 2022 from 17.00 hours at Park Hotel Moskva ***.
- During competition they must wear either a training suit or a Tshirt and trousers and running shoes while coaching.
- Only one (1) coach of a team is allowed entering the coaching zone at the same time. Only a coach can present an official protest.